In over 20 years of operation Fer.Vi 2002 has gathered extensive experience and intensive specialisation in the design, construction and installation and commissioning of chemical, pharmaceutical and food installations, as well as those for incineration and water treatment. Through continuous training and updating of its staff, Fer.Vi is capable of working with both metallic (carbon steel, AISI304 and AISI316, Hastelloy) and plastic materials (PP, PVC, PVDF, PTFE), according to national UNI and ISO regulations and European directives, including 97/23/EC or directive PED.
Specifically, the services offered include:
- Industrial fittings
- Implementation of new installations
- Extensions to existing installations
- Dismantling and movement of installations
- Supplies of prefabricated parts and equipment (ATEX and PED)
- Industrial equipment for pharmaceutical chemical installations (ATEX and PED)
- Immediate intervention on production facilities
- Assembly of piping and line accessories
- Special fittings in INOX steel, Hastelloy, plastic
- Supply and installation of pumps, filters, tanks
In Fer.Vi 2002 has a certified quality system and the added value of each service comes from highly qualified personnel with specific certificates and innovative, continuously developing technological machinery. Every service supplied is also correlated with a documentation book, complete with: Sketch, welding map, weld tests, cleaning and passivation of the lines, borescopes and PED certification.